Tuesday, August 23, 2005

That poor little broken arm boy

Zachary started PreK last Wednesday and when I picked him up that day, I asked him if he had made any friends. "Well, I talked to that poor little broken arm boy" he replied. "That's nice" I said, "Do you know his name?". "No", he replies. The next day when I pick Zachary up I asked him what kind of fun things he did today. "Broken Arm Boy and I played monsters on the playground" he said. I told him that sounded like a lot of fun and that he really should ask him what his name is. After yet another day of "Broken Arm Boy this" and "Broken Arm Boy that" I finally asked his teacher what Broken Arm Boy's name was. It's Jacob, but I will always think of him as Broken Arm Boy.

I met Jacob's mom today at pick up and we laughed about the whole "Broken Arm Boy" thing. I think we'll plan to get the boys together sometime to play since it seems like they are becoming friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home